Miss Roberge will be teaching the class the next two weeks as a part of her student teaching internship. I look forward to working with her and learning a few new teacher tricks.
This week in academics
Religion:The Rosary. We will celebrate the Crowning of Mary with a decade of the Rosary
Math: Geometric Measurement: understand concepts of angle and measure angles
Reading: Respond to the novel Front Desk in a variety of ways.
Science: The EYE
and so much more!!!!
It was great seeing the students in person!
Academics for the week
Religion: 10 Commandments
Math: Geometry: Angles, lines, and symmetry
Reading/Writing: Poetry- Plus novel study Front Desk
Social Studies: Finish Oregon Trail
Science: Eyes: Structure and function
As we begin our journey through Holy Week I want to share a message from CRS Rice Bowl that touched my heart.
We must always remember that Holy Week gives way to Easter; the fast turns into a feast. God wins the day. As we prepare to celebrate Easter joy, it is our responsibility as members of God’s one human family to share that joy with everyone, near and far.
Reminders and Events
- Rice Bowls:If your family utilized the Rice Bowl during Lent, I ask that you return it to school by Thursday.
- Wednesday:We will stream the School Musical in the afternoon. I hear it is amazing!
- Friday:Half Day. Noon on-line dismissal- Stations of the Cross via parish Facebook page
- Spring BreakFriday, April 3rd– Monday,April 15th
- HAPPY AND JOYOUS EASTER TO ALL
This week in Academics
Math:Multiply Fractions by Whole NumbersThe class will take the Chapter 7 test on Tuesday and have. a quiz on new material Thursday.
Reading:Both informational text and literature skill practice
Social Studies:Oregon Trail
Writing: Journal writing connected to Oregon Trail